Ads by google

godaddy

Tackle the Web with up to 5 new .COMs, $5.99 for the 1st year!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Serena Williams Explains Hot Pink Bodysuit

She tweeted a picture of herself playing tennis in a pink bodysuit last week, and Serena Williams explained what that was all about last night at the Range Rover Evogue Event.
The tennis pro told People Magazine, “Honestly, I just tweeted a picture in the suit and I didn’t realize it would go that crazy.”

Revealing that the suit is a requirement for her practices, Serena explained, “After my hematoma, I have to wear something like a long bodysuit to keep my stomach warm. My practices are really … interesting right now.”
Looking forward to going back to tennis soon, she continued, “I think I’m going to come back casual. I don’t want to shock too many people too much. I want it to be all about my tennis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment