Ads by google

godaddy

Tackle the Web with up to 5 new .COMs, $5.99 for the 1st year!

Monday, May 2, 2011

West Indies beat Pakistan in fourth ODI of Digicel series - PTV NEWS

Bridgetown, Barbados (Routers) West Indies beat Pakistan by 1 run in 4th ODI of Digicel series by D/L method.Afridi seemed not happy with this rule, he criticizes D/L RULE.He said in presentation ''When Hafeez and Shafiq played well, I thought we could get 275. The newcomers did not get a proper chance, I am happy with the efforts of my team-mates. When we bat first, we need to focus on that, I felt that 248 was a very defendable and good score Lendl Simmons continued his good form with his career best knock of 76.''

Darren Sammy said It was satisfying to finally register a win against a quality opposition. I thought we did well to come back later in the innings during the bowling. Lendl Simmons has been very consistent throughout, I hope he will continue. The six by Dwayne Bravo was very pleasing, Sarwan and young Bishoo were good as well, we will take the positives into the next match.

Mohammad Hafeez is the MoM for his fine knock of 121 
 Hafeez: It is a bit disappointing to lose after scoring a century. It was tough for me when I was dropped, I along with my coach worked hard on my batting technique and that is paying off.
Pakistan lead the 5 match series 3-1 with one to play

No comments:

Post a Comment