Ads by google

godaddy

Tackle the Web with up to 5 new .COMs, $5.99 for the 1st year!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Charlize Theron is my Dream Girl - Shoaib Akhtar

Rawalpindi- Sports desk, Pakistan Speed star in a interview with our reporter said that Charlize Theron is my dream girl and I want to marry her.I like her acting very much She has stolen my heart.I am crush in her love.
Charlize Theron Akhtar's new Girlfriend

Shoaib Akhtar's  girlfriend Charlize Theron

Charlize Theron Shoaib's Girlfriend
It is noted that Akhtar remains in media for his off-field Life with different Lollywood and Bollywood actress in past like Diya Mirza but now its a burning news for International media that World's fastest bowler has falls in love with a hollywood actress Charlize Theron.We tried to contact Charlize Theron but due to some reason we can't get her because she is out of town for her shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment