Ads by google

godaddy

Tackle the Web with up to 5 new .COMs, $5.99 for the 1st year!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shoaib Akhtar is likely to start his film career soon

Shoaib Akhtar with Salman Khan
Islamabad-Routers, Ex-Rawalpindi express Shoaib Akhtar is likely to come in films soon.Shoaib indicated that he will soon in film world.He wants to start his filmy career from lollywood. Shoaib said he loves his country very much and he wants to deliver more to his country.If he can help his national film industry, he will help them.In question about bollywood, he said that I might be in Bollywood in future but first I will definitely do any film in Pakistan if any producer offers me film.He said that Salman khan attracts me as a hero.If I'll do film I 'll definitely took some advice from him.He is my good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment